Signed in authors can see their abstracts / full papers by following the "my submissions" link
Each abstract/paper is associated with a “corresponding author” who receives all correspondence regarding abstract/paper submission and paper presentation.
FULL PAPERS will be included in the Conference Proceedings and in the online database on this site.
Format of the paper
- Papers should follow this template (Word / LaTex) (A4 format)
- The title of the paper should be the same as the one of the abstract.
- Papers that exceed eight (8) pages or 5MByte will not be accepted for publication
- The header and footer of all pages should be kept free. Page numbers and other relevant information will be added in the editing process
- The margins of all pages (top=3cm, bottom=2cm, left=2cm and right=2cm) should not be changed.
- Only PDF files based on the provided Word or LaTex template will be accepted. Check the sample PDF.
- Please embed all fonts in the PDF document before submitting it to the server
- The editors reserve the right to reject those papers that are presented in too poor English, or that contain commercial rather than scientific content, or may request an immediate revision by the corresponding author.
Online submission of a paper - Abstract & Paper Revision
Only the corresponding author may make revisions and corrections via "Submission(s)" link. The corresponding author may:
- Revise the Abstract Title and Abstract (only slight adaptation is permitted), authors' and presenter's names.
- Upload the Full Paper or a revised version of it.
Make sure you check the Visual Guide to Full Paper Upload and Abstract / Paper Revision
All revisions must be made no later than April 10, 2018, revision deadline.
Before starting paper submission: please go through the terms and conditions. Proceeding with the submission process implies acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Signed in authors can submit their full papers and revise their abstract / paper by following the "my submissions" link.
Abstract and Full Paper Withdrawals
Terms and conditions
- Papers sent by mail, fax or e-mail will NOT be handled
- Only accepted papers of authors that registered and participated in the Euronoise 2018 conference will be considered for publication
- All papers will be checked for layout by the editorial board
Paper policy and regulations
With the submission of a paper to Euronoise 2018, the corresponding author:
- accepts responsibility for the content of the submitted paper (please proofread the paper carefully prior to submission!);
- accepts to be the contact person for all correspondence about the paper and inform co-authors about its status;
- confirms that all co-authors are aware of and agree to the content of the paper and support the data presented;
- confirms that he/she and all co-authors are aware and agree with the following copyright note:
"With the submission of a manuscript, and if a manuscript is accepted for publication, the author(s) agree to the exclusive transfer of the copyright to the publisher and the EAA until expiry of the copyright. The transfer of the copyright explicitly includes the right to produce electronic versions and the right for electronic storage in databases as well as the right to reproduce and publish such versions offline without any extra remuneration."
- states that for studies involving human or animal subjects, permission has been obtained from the relevant regulatory authority and properly informed consent given where appropriate;
For technical issues related to papers submission, please contact Yorgis Androulakis